FAce & Lip Care
Beeswax- grown and processed in Flasher, ND
Lard and/or Tallow-Homegrown or locally sourced
Hempseed Oil- grown and processed in Carrington, ND
Flavor or Essential Oils
Clay Face Masks
Our clay masks are definitely worth trying! A clay mask is the perfect cap to a long day along with a soak in the tub!
You can find your favorite routine with your mask but our suggestion is:
1. Wash your face and remove any makeup
2. Mix up your clay mask using 1-2 TBSP of clay mix along with enough water, aloe juice, honey, yogurt, or whatever liquid you like to make a runny paste
3a This step is optional! We encourage you to spread our sugar scrub on your face and apply a warm, damp towel over it and rest for 3 minutes. Then you can rub in the scrub and wipe it off with your towel! (you can still rest a towel on your face without the sugar scrub in order to warm and open your pores before the mask)
4. Apply your mask paste with your applicator or your finger
5. Let your mask dry on your face for approximately 20 minutes
6. Wash your mask of with warm water and a wash cloth (don't worry it will wash out of your washcloth!)
7. Pat your face dry
Sugar scrub works great before shaving too! Just scrub your legs with the scrub until the sugar melts and shave!
Which mask is for me?
To soothe irritated skin
Soothe: Clay ( kaolin, blue dead sea), Goji Berry Powder, Lavender Powder, Rosehip Powder, Honey Powder
To moistrize skin:
Thirsty: Clay ( kaolin, rose, red moroccan), Goji Berry Powder, Acai Berry Powder, Rosehip Powder
To help skin glow
Nourish: Clay ( kaolin, french green, bentonite), Matcha Green Tea, Colloidal Oats
To help cear up skin
Detox: Clay ( kaolin, dead sea, bentonite) Activated Charcoal(coconut) , Honey Powder
Cant Decide? Try out our sampler pack! .75 oz of each of the mask types!
Extras: Aloe Juice is availibe for free with every jar ordered!
Head Wrap- use the head wrap to keep the mask out of your hair
Applicator- Chose either a rubber or bristle tipped brush for a mess free application of your mask!